Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What am I doing you ask?

Well I am in Argentina right now, or more like Buenos Aires which is a whole differnt deal than the rest of the country really. The city reminds me of a really bad accident that involved only two drivers, New York and Europe. Yes, Europe completly clobbered New York in the crash but nevertheeless bits and pieces of New York can be found all over this city, although the majority of the streets and a buildings look like they came from France or Italy. I love it, I hoep in the future I get to live here for awhile, get to know it a little better, it´s a very cool place and is nothing like the South America I have experienced thus far...it´s huge,well developed, well planned and old but as I say this I realize it truly bears the mark of the conquistador more so than any other city I have seen down here....every major company is down here, from mercedes to panasonic to sun microsystems you name it. Anyway, either way its a very cool place to vist and soak in, definitly a place everyone should see, gives you a better grasp of the world as a whole.

So I saw a movie the other day Deja Vu with Denzel...and yes, Val Kilmer...as many of you already know, I do my best to see everything Val has done and thankfully he delivered again is this one...or did he, you be the judge.

Also, Ricky Martin has tatoos...is this newes to anyone else because it certainly was to me shit. Kinda pissed me off actually, i mean he is supposed to be a pretty boy, tatoos? Come on Ricky. Biggest let down thus far for me in SurAmerica....saw him on billboard...yeah i know, imagine finding out ricky´s body is soiled by tatoos by look at a billboard outside your hotel window in Buenos. I obviously haven´t opened my curtains since.

Um what else, nothing for now i guess, I should update more, i always think i have to wait till i put pictures up but forget that. I mean not forget the pictures, they will come some day, but i mean i can post without them. Well i am goign to make my sister read this, cause i dont think people read this anyway.

Con Cariño,
Timothy

No comments: