Friday, January 19, 2007

Solo is cool.


I went solo to argentina. It was cool, at first. Now I am just board and want to go back home to Chile. While I was in Argentina I read a whole book in spanish, so I guess that means I am learning the language alright. Today I went to see the house where Che Gueverra was born, I dont knwo if that is how you spell his name, but a little secret, I kinda dont care, not a big fan of the guy or the iconic image of mostly myth that he has become. I will not rant further however.

So yeah, I spent the last 8 days in Buenos Aires and Rosario, Argentina. Rosario is the home of the argentine flag and a colossal monument of patriotism devoted to it. Pictures soon. As for Buenos Aires, once again it is an amazing place and I hope to come back one day for an even longer stay, hopefully with people who know the city.

bye bye for now, have to catch a bus back to BA and then tomorrow I fly home to Chile.

tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
You are alive!! jajaja xD
asi que vuelves a chile =)
bueno nos vemos
no sé cuando, pero me avisas por que necesito que me ayudes en algo jjojo
cuidate
bye bye

Anonymous said...

"home Chile"

Nice.

See you later mi amigo.