Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On how i didn't get out of bed for 4 days

Yeah, so for the past 6 days I was really sick with what I was told by the doctor was strep throat. Horrible. I honestly haven't been that sick since I was little, and I am just saying that because, well I really can't remember the last time I was that sick. My throat felt like someone had jammed a grappling hook down it and decided...well maybe that wasn't such a good idea, and so began to pull it back out...FOR 6 DAYS. It was aweful. The good news is that today, though I have almost no energy, I am not feeling sick and am planning on...finally posting my pictures from my trip to valdivia, and if I have the gumption, I might even put up a new post. I probably will. I also want to make a video to post. Also, a confession. I have two blogs. One is for me, and one is for you. The one that's for me I have had for three years now and it is not, and will never be public. It's more like storage space for my thoughts. Why am I saying this? Because well, I have been writing more there then I have been here and I kinda feel bad because it's a little selfish. I promise to be better baout posting pictures from now on, and also about just saying how life's going here. Well, I need to go eat breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vaya, estamos más o menos no más al parecer...

Espero que ya te hayas recuperado, antes de ayer cuando te ví realmente lucías enfermo. Como sea, cuídate del clima de Concepción, es difícil adaptarse, sobre todo cuando vienes de tan lejos. Te deseo una buena semana, éxito y mucha suerte.

Anonymous said...

hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nos vemos el domingo.. estaba pensando en juntarnos mas temprano .. osea antes de la 2 ......................... bueno ahi veo... te cuidas!
adios!


andrea